· use, and
information we obtain through our website and mobile app, and the Mosaic Services (collectively, the “Services”). All other terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
2.1.1 Registration. We collect personal information, such as your name, company name, and email address when you register for an Account. You may also provide us with optional information for your profile, such as a photograph, your username, and any optional profile information (“Profile Information”).
2.1.2 Using the Services. We collect information you post through the Mosaic Services. For example, when you interact with other users by posting Project Content, the Mosaic Services will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any personal information.
2.1.3 Payment Processor. If you have a Paid Account, you may need to provide personal information to our third-party credit card payment processing company.
2.1.4 Customer Support. We may collect personal information through your communications with our customer-support team.
2.1.5 Communications. Even if you are not a registered user of the Mosaic Services, if you email us we may retain a record of such email communication, including your email address, the content of your email, and our response.
2.1.6 Inviting Friends and Coworkers. If you choose to invite someone to the Mosaic Services, we will ask you for that person’s contact information, which may include their email address and automatically send an invitation. Mosaic stores the information you provide to send the invitation, to track the invitation, and to register them if your invitation is accepted.
2.1.7 Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. We and our third party service providers collect and store information that is generated automatically as you use the Services, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics. When you visit the Services, we and our third party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, and from cookies and similar technology. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly. For more information, see our policy on Cookies.
2.2.1 Internal and Service-Related Usage. We use information, including personal information, for internal and service-related purposes only and may provide it to third parties to allow us to facilitate the Services. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve our Services.
2.2.2 Communications. We may send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance.
2.2.3 Marketing. We may use information, including personal information, to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. You may opt out of marketing communications by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email. You may continue to receive Service-related and other non-marketing emails.
2.2.4 As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may use your personal information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Services; protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity; or protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
2.2.5 Aggregate Data. We may anonymize, aggregate or de-identify data collected through the Services by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you, and use it for our legitimate business purposes.
2.3.1 We will display your Profile Information on your profile page and elsewhere on the Mosaic Services in accordance with the preferences you set in your Account. You can review and revise your Profile Information at any time by logging into your Account. We will display your Project Content within the Mosaic Services as directed by you.
2.3.2 Displaying to Other Users. The content you post to the Mosaic Services may be displayed on the Mosaic Services. Other users of the Mosaic Services may be able to see some information about you, such as the Project Content you Post to a particular Project. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
2.3.3 Service Providers. We may utilize third party service providers to assist us in delivering the Services. For example, we may use third parties to help host the Services, send out email updates, or process payments. These service providers may have access to your information for the limited purpose of providing the service we have contracted with them to provide.
2.3.4 As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may share your personal information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Services; protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity; or protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We may also disclose your personal information with your permission.
We are headquartered in the United States and have service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province or country where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province or country. Our Services are governed only by US laws and not by foreign laws.
The Services may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or in mobile applications or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites, mobile applications or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and mobile applications and online services you use.
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Our Services are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register an account or otherwise send any information about yourself to us. If we discover that we have collected personal information from children under 13, we will take commercially reasonable measures to promptly delete such information from our systems. If a parent or guardian becomes aware of his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
58 West 40th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10018
All Users are expected to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to do so may result in suspension or termination of your Account. If you have agreed to Mosaic’s Terms of Service on behalf of your Organization, then this Acceptable Use Policy will apply to all Users of the Mosaic Services under your Account.
No Misuse of the Mosaic Services. You agree not to misuse the Mosaic Services. For example, you may not:
1. use the Mosaic Services for any unlawful purpose or for promotion of illegal activities
2. impersonate another person through the Mosaic Services or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
3. publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission;
4. send unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam;
5. publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer
6. access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the Mosaic Services, Mosaic’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Mosaic’s providers;
7. probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure;
8. access or search the Mosaic Services by any means other than Mosaic’s publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
9. forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Mosaic Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
10. interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Mosaic Services, or by scripting the creation of Project Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Mosaic Services;
11. promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
12. use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Mosaic Services, including any Mosaic Content available on or through the Mosaic Services, or any portion thereof, through any other application or website, unless and solely to the extent Mosaic makes available the means for embedding any part of the Mosaic Services or Mosaic Content;
13. provide any false personal information to Mosaic or any other User, or create a false identify or impersonate another person or entity in any way;
14. create a new account with Mosaic, without Mosaic’s express written consent, if Mosaic has previously disabled an account of yours;
15. solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other Users;
16. unless expressly permitted, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit, stream or
broadcast any part of the Mosaic Services without Mosaic’s prior written authorization, including, by
example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following without Mosaic’s express written
(a) altering, defacing, mutilating or otherwise bypassing any approved software through which the Mosaic Services is made available; and
(b) using any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs or other content belonging to Mosaic or obtained from the Mosaic Services;
17. assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
You may not post any Project Content on the Mosaic Services that:
1. May create a risk of harm, loss, or physical or mental injury to any other person or the risk of loss or damage to any property;
2. violates of any applicable law, any intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity;
3. is defamatory, libelous or threatening or that constitutes hate speech; or
4. contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty.
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identifies your browser or device. We may use technologies like cookies, pixels and local storage to deliver, secure, and understand products, services, and ads.
Cookies and other technologies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited it before. These technologies can then be used to deliver products, services, and ads, help us understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your experience in using our services. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to Mosaic, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Mosaic, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
Follow the instructions provided by your website or mobile browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility) to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies or other technologies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly.
For any questions about these or any Mosaic terms or policies, contact us at: MosaicApp Inc.
You'll receive all the latest news
and suggestions from Mosaic
Please enter a valid email id